30 min. | 709 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Separate the basil leaves from the stems.
2. Cook the pasta and the spinach Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orecchiette and cook for 6-8 minutes. Add spinach and cook another 1-2 minutes. Before draining, reserve about 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain and reserve.
3. Make the panko garnish In a pan over medium-high heat, add 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of butter. Add the panko and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove and set aside.
4. Make the sauce In a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the basil, the rest of the spinach, the garlic, the lemon zest , the juice of half a lemon, the chilli flakes, to taste (caution! spicy), half the grana padano and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of olive oil. Mix well, season with salt and pepper.
5. Assemble Drain and rinse the white beans. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add white beans and cook 1-2 minutes. Add the pasta, the spinach, the sauce and a little of the pasta cooking water. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the pasta with the panko and the rest of the grana padano. Bon appétit!
400mlWhite Kidney Beans
60gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need Pot, strainer, pan, bowl, immersion blender.
% daily value
% daily value