1. SetupCut the tomatoes into small cubes. Thinly slice the cucumbers. Chop or grate the garlic. Finely chop the spinach and dill.
2. Cook the meatballsMix the ground chicken with the spinach, half the dill, salt and pepper. Make 3-4 meatballs per person. It is possible to make smaller meatballs for children. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the meatballs3-4 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes__ over low heat until meatballs are cooked.
3. Cook the couscousMeanwhile, bring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour the couscous, cover and let the couscous absorb the liquid off the heat, about 5 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Make the saladMix the tomato with the cucumbers, the rest of the dill and the crumbled feta. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl mix the sour cream with the garlic.
5. Plate your dishServe the meatballs with the sour cream, couscous and salad. Bon appétit!