1. SetupChop the garlic and the parsley. Slice the shallot. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut off the ends of the beans.
2. Cook the steakBrush the steak with olive oil. In a skillet over high heat, cook the steak 2-3 minutes per side, or until the desired doneness. Remove from the pan and let sit a few minutes before cutting.
3. Cook the green beansSteam or cook the the green beans in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
4. Make the dressingIn a bowl, combine the dijon mustard, the garlic, half of the chopped parsley, 2 tbsp of wine vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the steak on a bed of arugula and add the green beans, the shallots, the cherry tomatoes and the parmesan shavings. Garnish with the dressing and the rest of the chopped parsley. Bon appetit!