1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes. Reserve about 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. About 30 seconds before the pasta are cooked, add the spinach. Drain and reserve.
2. SetupZest the lemon and cut it in half. Chop the garlic and the onion. Separate the mint leaves from the stems.
3. Make the grana padano mixtureIn a bowl, combine the grana padano, the lemon zest, the garlic, the lemon juice, the sumac and 60 2P | 80 3P ml of olive oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
4. AssembleIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Lower the heat to minimum, add the pasta, the spinach, the grana padano mixture and the ricotta cheese. Mix well and add a little of the pasta cooking water.
5. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the mint leaves. Bon appétit!