1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the spinach and onion.
2. Cook the spinachHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the onion3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
3. Roll the doughPut the dough balls together and roll them with the flour until you get a large rectangle. Garnish with the pesto, spinach and onion. Add the torn basil leaves.
4. Garnish the doughRoll the dough to make a large log. Slice the roll into pieces of about 2-3 cm thick. Place them in a lightly oiled dish. Garnish with 1/3 of the Italian spices, Grana Padano and a light drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
5. Make the saucePut the tomatoes in a pan with 3/4 2P | 1 3P cup of water, 1-2 tbsp of sugar, the rest of the spices, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook 7-8 minutes over medium high heat until the sauce reduces and becomes more consistent. Adjust the sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pizza rolls with the sauce. Bon appétit!