1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the shallot and the dill.
2. Make the pancake batterIn a bowl mix the flour with the milk, 1 2P | 1 3P egg and a pinch of salt. Make sure the batter is thin. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together.
3. Cook the eggsLine a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with a light drizzle of oil. Crack the remaining eggs gently on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the desired doneness of the egg yolk.
4. Cook the garnishHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium. Cook the shallot and mushrooms4-6 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the spinach and cheddar and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
5. Cook the crepesWipe the pan and add a drizzle of oil over medium high heat. Pour in a small ladle of the mixture and turn the pan so that the mixture spreads out into a large thin crepe. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side. Repeat with the rest of the batter to make 2 thin crepes per person. Add oil as needed and reduce the heat if the pan gets too hot.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the center of the pancakes with the mushroom mixture and an egg. Fold the crepe in 4 inwards to make a pocket. Serve and garnish with dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!