Sweet and Sour Chicken
1. Setup Cut the onion and the red pepper into pieces. Chop the green onions. On a separate cutting board, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Make the chicken mix In a bowl, mix the chicken pieces with one tbsp of soy sauce, the liquid eggs and the garlic powder. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Add the corn starch and mix well.
3. Cook the chicken In a deep skillet, on medium heat, add enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Once the oil is hot, drop the chicken pieces one by one. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes or until brown and crispy.
4. Cook the noodles and make the sauce Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ramen noodles for 2-3 minutes. Drain and reserve. In a bowl, mix the rest of the soy sauce, the ketchup, 45 2P | 80 3P ml of vinegar and 80 2P | 120 3P ml of sugar.
5. Cook the vegetables and the sauce In the same pan used for the chicken, discard most of the oil only leaving about 1 tbsp. On medium-high heat, cook the onions and the peppers. Add the sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and add the ramen noodles and the chicken pieces. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the sweet and sour chicken and ramen noodles. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
60 ml Liquid Egg
80 ml Cornstarch
30 ml Soy Sauce
1 unit Ketchup
1 unit Ramen Noodles
2 unit Green Onion(s)
1 unit Yellow Onion(s)
1 unit Red Bell Pepper(s)
15 ml Garlic Powder
15 ml Grilled Sesame Seeds
What you need skillet, bowl, pot
% daily value
% daily value