1. SetupSlice the pickle. Peel and slice the onion into rings of about 0.5 to 1 cm thick.
2. Season the cabbageMix the cabbage with a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Bread the onionPut the flour in one bowl and the buttermilk in another. Put the onion rings in the buttermilk then coat them lightly with flour. Fill the bottom of a pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the onion rings in the oil for about 1-2 minutes per side until browned. Place on a paper towel.
4. Bread the chickenAdd half of the Buffalo sauce to the remaining buttermilk. Add the chicken to the buttermilk then coat with flour.
5. Cook the chickenAdd oil to the pan as needed. Add the chicken to the oil and cook over medium heat 5-7 minutes per side until the center is cooked. Place on a paper towel.
6. Plate your dishMix the rest of the Buffalo sauce with the honey. Toast the buns to taste. Garnish with the mayonnaise, cabbage, chicken, honey sauce and pickle. Serve the burger with the onion rings. Bon appétit!