1. Cook the tofuPreheat the oven to 400°F. In a bowl, break the tofu into small pieces. Add the cornstarch and coat each piece. Add salt and pepper. Spread on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil and cook in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
2. Cook the riceRinse the rice and place in a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 18-20 minutes.
3. SetupChop the green onions. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the cucumbers into cubes. Cut the lime in half. Place the cabbage in a bowl and season with a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. Grate the cabbage.
4. Make the Bang Bang sauceIn a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the sambal oelek, to taste (caution! Spicy), the maple syrup and the juice of half a lime.
5. Mix the tofuIn a bowl, combine the cooked tofu with the half of the mayonnaise sauce.
6. Plate your dishServe the tofu in bang bang sauce with the rice, the cabbage, the cucumbers, the green onions, the cilantro leaves and the rest of the sauce and lime juice. Bon appétit!