Sweet Potato and Halloumi Salad
with couscous, spinach and a creamy basil and parsley sauce
35 min. | 847 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the sweet potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes or until browned.
2. Setup Thinly slice the onion. Slice the halloumi into about 0.5cm thick slices.
3. Cook the couscous Bring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour in the couscous and the cranberries. Cover and remove from the heat. Let the couscous absorb the liquid for about 5 minutes. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper then break up the couscous with a fork.
4. Make the sauce Put the herbs and the sour cream in a container with 3 2P | 5 3P tbsp. of water, some salt and some pepper. Use a hand blender to reduce everything into a homogeneous sauce.
5. Cook the halloumi Warm up a light drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi slices 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned.
6. Plate your dish Mix the couscous with the spinach, the onion (to taste), the sweet potato, the halloumi, the herb sauce and the dukkah. Add a bit of apple cider vinegar, to taste. Adjust salt and pepper as needed. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Parsley and Basil
What you need Pot, Sheet pan, Bowls, Pan, Tongs, Hand blender.
% daily value
% daily value