1. SetupChop the shallot, the garlic, the ginger and the cioantro. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes. Cut the tomatoesinto cubes.
2. Cook the sweet potatoesIn a large pot, on medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the shallots, the sweet potatoes and the ginger. 4-5 minutes. Add the red curry paste(Spicy!) and cook for another 1-2 minutes. For children, you can keep a little broth and coconut milk, which will help to dilute the spicy taste when serving.
3. SimmerIn the same pot, add the lentils, the garlic, the tomatoes and the bouillon cube, 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milkAdd the coconut milk and the lime juice. Simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Plate your dishServe the sweet potato and coconut milk curry. Garnish with chopped cilantro and the coconut flakes. Bon appetit!