1. SetupPreheat oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Start cooking them (read step 2) : Thinly slice the mushrooms and onion. Chop the parsley. Cut off both ends of the green beans.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake 22-25 minutes.
3. Make the sauceBring a small pot of water to a boil for step 5. Put the demi-glace and 0.5 2P | 0.75 3P cup of water in a small pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens. Keep warm.
4. Cook the porkHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-heat. Cook the mushrooms and onion3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan. Cook the pork2-3 minutes on each side. Garnish with the mushrooms, onion and cheese. Cover and cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. Cook the beansCook the green beans in the boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pork with the sauce, green beans and potatoes. It's possible to serve the sauce on the side. Garnish with the parsley. Adjust seasoning to taste. Bon appétit!
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
120gWhite Medium Mushroom
What you needpot, pan, strainer, sheet pan, baking paper, tongs