1. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Separate the noodles with your fingers. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute. Keep 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of the cooking water and drain.
2. SetupCut the foot of the bok choy then thinly slice them. Chop the garlic and ginger. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Thinly slice the onion and green onion. Break the tofu into small pieces. In a bowl, mix the sauce mixture with the honey, garlic, ginger and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of balsamic vinegar.
3. Fry the tofuHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Pat the tofu dry. Add the tofu to the pan with salt and pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes or until slightly colored and crispy. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd the bok choy, onion, tomato and half of the green onion to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the sauceAdd the noodles and cook for 1 minute. Add the sauce, tofu and cooking water to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. It's possible to adapt the recipes according to the family's preferences. For example, reduce the ginger amount if too spicy.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with the fried onions and remaining green onion. Bon appétit!