1. Marinate the chickenCut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise. In a bowl, combine the chicken breasts, half of the yogurt, the tandoori spices, to taste (caution! spicy) and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and papper. Allow to marinate until ready to cook.
2. SetupChop the cilantro and the dill. Slice the onion. Zest the lime and cut it in half. Cut the lettuce into pieces.
3. Make the pickled shallotsPlace red onion in a bowl. In a small saucepan, put 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. at s. sugar. Bring to a boil. Pour over the red onions and leave to marinate.
4. Cook the chickenIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the rest of the yogurt, the mayonnaise, the cilantro, the dill, the lime zest and the juice of half a lime.
6. Plate your dishToast the buns, if desired. Assemble the burgers with the buns, the chicken, the lettuce, the pickled onions and the sauce. Make a salad with the rest of the lettuce, the rest of the pickled onions and the rest of the sauce. Fun fact: Tandoori chicken takes its name from the oven in which it is traditionally cooked, the tandoor. Tandoori chicken is traditionally prepared by marinating the chicken in a mixture of yogurt and spices: garam masala, ginger, garlic, cumin and cayenne peppers**.Bon appétit!