35 min. | 572 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Warning, spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for less heat. Chop the garlic, the ginger, the chili pepper and the peanuts. Cut the lime in half. Cut the lettuce into pieces. Roughly chop the cilantro and the mint.
2. Marinate the chicken In a bowl, combine half of the yogurt with the spice blend, to taste , half of the garlic and half the ginger. Add the chicken and coating well. Leave to marinate until ready to cook.
3. Make the sauces In a blender, or using an arm blender, make a smooth sauce with the cilantro, the mint, the rest of the garlic, the juice of half a lime, the rest of the yogurt and 1 tbsp of sugar. In another bowl, combine the juice of one lime, the honey, the rest of the ginger and the chili peppers, to taste .
4. Cook the chicken In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on each side.
5. Make the salad In a bowl, combine the lettuce, the cucumbers, the cherry tomatoes, the lime and the lime and chili pepper sauce. Garnish with the peanuts.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the sauce, the salad and the naan bread. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Mint and Cilantro
2unitGreek Yogourt 2%
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
20mlSpice Mix(garam massala powder,chili powder,turmeric powder)
What you need Bowls, pan, arm blender.
% daily value
% daily value