1. Cook the riceIf you want to cook the skewers on the BBQ, preheat the BBQ at medium-high. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil with the broth cube. Pour in the rice, cover, and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupDrain the pineapple and keep 1-2 tbsp of the juice for the salad. Cut the pepper, onion and pineapple into big pieces. Thinly slice the beans lengthwise. Remove the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the pork into cubes.
3. Make the skewersThread the pepper, onion, pineapple and pork on the skewers. Put 1/3 of the teriyaki sauce aside. Brush the skewers with the rest of the sauce. Season with salt and pepper. You can do smaller skewers for the kids.
4. Make the saladMix the beans with the cilantro, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add some pineapple juice to taste.
5. Cook the skewers in a pan or in the BBQHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the skewers3-5 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and brush with the teriyaki sauce that was set aside.
6. Plate your dishServe the skewers with the rice and the salad. If not, place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone serve themselves.Bon appétit!