1. Bake the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix with half the spices(spicy, to taste), a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25-28minutes.
2. SetupSlice the tomato. Tear up a few lettuce leaves. Zest the lime. Chop the cilantro.
3. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Season with the rest of the spices, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken4-5 minutes. Flip, cover and cook for 7-8 minutes over low heat. Once cooked, rest the chicken2-3 minutes then slice.
4. Mix the mayonnaiseMix the mayonnaise with the guacamole, the zest and juice of half a lime, the cilantro and a pinch of salt.
5. Plate your dishToast the bread to taste. Garnish with some of guacamole mayo, lettuce, tomato slices and chicken. Cut into triangles and serve with the fries and the rest of the mayonnaise. Bon appétit!