1. SetupCut the broccoli into small pieces. Cut the chicken into strips.
2. Cook the gnocchiHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the gnocchi for 6-8 minutes until colored and crispy. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the chickenMix the chicken with the spices, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken4-6 minutes until colored.
4. Melt the mozzarellaPlace the cream in a pan and heat over medium heat. When the cream is warm, add the mozzarella and stir until the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper. Add the gnocchi to the cream and mix.
5. Cook the broccoliAdd the brocoli to the pan with the chicken and cook 2-4 minutes. Add a drizzle of oil if needed. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the gnocchi with the chicken and the broccoli. Bon appétit!