1. Cook the squashPreheat the oven to 425°F. Peel and cut the squash into small cubes. Trim the end then cut the Brussels sprouts in 2. Place both vegetables on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix and bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
2. Cook the quinoaBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the quinoa and cook for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain. Toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. SetupThinly slice the shallot. Grate the garlic. Coarsely crush the pecans.
4. Make the saucePut the garlic, maple syrup, mustard, a pinch of salt and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P of oil in a bowl and whisk.
5. Make the saladMix the quinoa with the cooked vegetables, shallot, pecans and the sauce. It's possible to keep the shallot on the side and let everyone help themselves.
6. Plate your dishServe the salad and garnish with the crumbled feta. Bon appétit!