Tikka Masala Chicken
1. Setup Chop the garlic and the ginger. Slice the onion. Cut the pepper into sticks. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Marinate the chicken In a bowl, combine the chicken with the yogurt, the garlic, the ginger and half the spices. Season with salt and pepper and marinate until just before cooking.
3. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat 10-12 minutes.
4. Cook the chicken In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken pieces 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and reserve.
5. Make the sauce In the same pan, on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of butter and cook the onions for 4-5 minutes. Add the red peppers and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add 60 2P | 90 3P ml of tomato paste, the rest of the spices and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water. Simmer 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken back, add the coconut milk and 1 tbsp of sugar. Season with salt and pepper and cook on low heat for another 8-10 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the rice. Garnish with the cilantro. Bon appétit!
4 unit Chicken Thighs
1 unit Greek Yogourt 2%
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Ginger
1 unit Yellow Onion(s)
0.5 unit Tomato Paste
200 ml Coconut Milk
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Red Bell Pepper(s)
140 g Basmati Rice
20 ml Spice Mix(garam massala powder,turmeric powder,chili powder)
What you need Pot, pan, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value