35 min. | 462 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the tofu Preheat the oven to 425° F. In a bowl, break the tofu into pieces. Add the spice and cornstarch mixture. Season with salt and pepper and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well. Spread on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
2. Cook the vegetables Spread the tomatillos, the jalapeños and corn on a baking sheet. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove the tomatillos and the jalapeños and let them cool for a few minutes. Return the corn and cook for another 5 minutes. Once cooked, remove the kernels from the ear with a knife.
3. Setup Chop the garlic. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Slice the radishes. Cut the lime in half.
4. Make the salsa verde Remove the ends of the jalapeños. You can also remove some of the seeds if you want a milder salsa verde. In a mixer, or using an arm blender, make a puree with the tomatillos, the jalapeños (caution!spicy), the cilantro, the garlic and the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Plate your dish Serve the crispy tofu in the corn tortillas. Garnish with the salsa verde, the corn, the radishes, the sour cream and the crumbled feta cheese. Bon appétit!
40mlSpice Mix(ground chipotle,cornstarch)
What you need Baking sheet, bowls, arm blender.
% daily value
% daily value