35 min. | 691 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the corn and the quinoa Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the corn for 5-6 minutes. Retirer. Add the quinoa, and cook for __10-12 minutes_. Drain and set aside.
2. Setup Chop the garlic, the cilantro, the parsley and the red onion. Zest the lime and cut it in half. Cut the tofu into cubes. Make ribbons with the zucchini using a vegetable peeler. Remove the corn kernels off the cob using a knife.
3. Make the sauces In a bowl, combine the parsley, half of the cilantro, the garlic, the lime zest, the juiceof half a lime, th honey and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the yogurt with the guacamole, the rest of the cilantro and the juice of half a lime.
4. Cook the skewers Thread the tofu cubes onto the skewers with the zucchini ribbons in a serpentine pattern. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the skewers 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Make the quinoa salad In a bowl, combine the quinoa with the chopped onion, the corn and half of the olive oil sauce.
6. Plate your dish Serve the tofu skewers with the quinoa and the creamy avocado sauce. Garnish the skewers with the rest of the olive oil sauce. Bon appétit!
1unitCoriander and Parsley
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
What you need Pot, pan, bowls, strainer.
% daily value
% daily value