1. Cook the riceBring 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water with 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube in a saucepan to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupThinly slice the lettuce. Grate the carrot. Cut the tofu into cubes.
3. Cook the tofuAdd the sauce mixture, the ketchup, the liquid smoke, the rest of the stock cube and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water in a pan. Bring to a boil. Add the tofu cubes and cook 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens. Remove the tofu from the pan and put the sauce in a bowl.
4. Make the saladMix the lettuce with the carrot, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the rice and tofu in a bowl with the sauce and salad. Otherwise, serve all the items in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!