1. SetupChop the onion. Cut the halloumi into slices. Cut the pepper into small cubes. Drain and rinse the white beans.
2. Make the stewHeat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper, spices, salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, 120 2P | 180 3P ml of water and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Reduce the heat, cover and cook 6-8 minutes over medium-low. Add the white beans and spinach. Mix well and simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
3. Cook the halloumiWarm up a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi slices for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add a light drizzle of oil if you're worried the halloumi will stick to your pan.
4. Toast the breadToast the slices of bread in a toaster to your liking.
5. Plate your dishServe the tomato and white bean stew. Garnish with the halloumi and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with the toasted bread. Bon appétit!