1. SetupChop the onion, the garlic, the parsley and the oregano. Dice the tomatoes and the zucchini. Cut the lemon in half.
2. Cook the vegetablesIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the zucchini and the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. SimmerIn the same pan, add the tomatoes and the oregano. Lower the heat to low, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add the capers and the olives and mix well.
4. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Just before draining, add the spinach for 1 minute. Drain and return to the saucepan. Add 1 tbsp. of butter of oil and the juice of half a lemon. Season to taste.
5. Add the fishPat the fish dry and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan with the vegetables. Cover and simmer for another 5-6 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Add lemon juice to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the fish with the spinach pasta. Garnish with the parsley. Bon appétit!