1. SetupThinly slice the green onion and mushrooms. Cut the foot of the bok choy. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic. Pat the fish dry.
2. Cook the eggsCarefully add the eggs to the pot and return the water to a boil. Cook 5-6 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking.
3. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles1 minute until tender. Remove the noodles using tongs to save the water for the next step. Reserve.
4. Start the brothHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms, miso, garlic, half of the green onion and ginger for 3-4 minutes. Add the soy sauce, the broth cube, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 7-9 minutes. Add the cream and bok choy and cook for 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Cook the tunaHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. When the oil is hot, sear the tuna for about 1 minute on each side. Remove from the skillet and slice.
6. Plate your dishPeel and slice the egg in half. Serve the noodles and broth in a bowl and garnish with the slices of tuna, egg and remaining green onion. Bon appétit!