1. SetupCut the apple and cucumber into small cubes. Chop the cilantro. Zest the lime then cut it in half. Thinly slice the radish.
2. Cook the tunaSeason the tuna with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, sear the tuna for about 1 minute on each side. Transfer on a cutting board.
3. Fry the wontonsAdd oil to the pan if needed. Fry the wontons for about 1 minute on each side or until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on absorbent paper.
4. Prepare the tartareCut the tuna into small cubes. Place the tuna in a bowl with the apple, cucumber, ponzu sauce, spicy mayonnaise to taste, the juice of half a lime and the sesame seeds. Mix. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Season the guacamoleIn a bowl, mix the guacamole with the lime zest and the juice of half a lime.
6. Plate your dishServe the tartare with the guacamole, radish, cilantro and wonton chips. Bon appétit!