30 min. | 625 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the parsley and the onion. Slice the shallot. Cut the peppers into very small dices. Cut the lemon in half. Cut the potatoes and the tomatoes into quarters. Slice the pickles.
2. Make the fries Spread the potato wedges on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Cook the meat In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and the peppers. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the ground beef and the spices. Break into pieces and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the beef is cooked. Once cooked, add the lemon juice (to taste) and half of the parsley.
4. Make the sumac shallots In a bowl, combine the shallots, the sumac and the rest of the parsley.
5. Assemble the sandwich Garnish the tortillas with the ground beef mixture, the pickles, the tomatoes and the sumac shallots. Start by folding the sides of the tortilla, then, fold the bottom of the tortilla over all of the filling and roll it tightly on itself to close it. Wrap it in aluminum foil. If desired, cook it in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes on each side
6. Plate your dish Serve the beef sandwiches with the fries. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
3unitMini colorful peppers
2unitWheat tortilla 10in
7.5gSpice Mix (smoked paprika,chili powder,cumin powder)
What you need Bowl, Pan, Baking sheet.
% daily value
% daily value