1. SetupChop the onion, garlic and parsley. Cut the zucchini into cubes.
2. Cook the riceHeat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Cook the onion2-3 minutes. Add the rice and saffron and mix. Add the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. After cooking, add the chickpeas to the rice.
3. Cook the chickenMix the chicken with the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. It's possible to reduce the spice amount on the children's portion. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the thighs 6-7 minutes on each side. For the BBQ: Preheat the barbecue on high heat. Oil the grill. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Reduce the barbecue to medium heat. Grill the chicken for about 4-6 minutes on each side.
4. Cook the zucchiniIn another small pan, heat a drizzle of oil on medium high. Cook the zucchini3-5 minutes until browned. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the yogurt, rice and zucchini. Garnish with parsley. Bon appétit!