1. SetupFinely chop the shallot, garlic and carrot. Cut the tomato into small pieces. Remove the oregano leaves from the sprigs.
2. Fry the oreganoHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the oregano leaves and cook for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on absorbent paper.
3. Cook the vealAdd the veal, shallot, carrot and spices to the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the tomato, tomato paste, garlic and a pinch of sugar and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the brothAdd the broth cube and 3 2P | 4.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over medium heat. Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the orzo for 5-6 minutes then drain.
5. Cook the breadHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cut the bread in 2 horizontally. Cook the bread 1-2 minutes on each side until browned.
6. Plate your dishWhen the soup is ready, add the orzo to the pot and mix well. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Garnish the soup with the fried oregano and serve with the bread. Bon appétit!