35 min. | 853 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a big pot of water to a boil for step 4. Chop the shallot, the garlic and the parsley. Mix the yogurt with the garlic. Set aside.
2. Make the veal mixture Mix the ground veal with the shallot, 3/4 of the parsley, some salt and some pepper.
3. Make the dumplings Prepare a small bowl of water to soak your fingers in. Fill the center of a wonton with about 1 tsp. of the veal mixture. Moisten the edges of the wonton with your fingers. Fold the dough in half upwards but do not close completely. Pinch the two ends inwards to form a cross and press to stick the dough together with a little water. Press to seal the dough well.
4. Cook the dumplings Gently add the dumplings to the boiling water and cook for 5-8 minutes over medium heat. After the cooking, gently remove them from the pot with a slotted spoon and place on a large plate.
5. Make the flavoured oil While the dumplings cook, warm up a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add 15 2P | 30 3P ml of the tomato paste and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the smoked paprika and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil, whisk and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add a pinch of sugar and of salt.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the bottom of a bowl with the yogurt. Add the dumplings and garnish with the flavored oil and the remaining parsley. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!
2unitGreek Yogourt 2%
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pots, Bowls, Whisk, Slotted spoon.
% daily value
% daily value