1. Bake the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 26-28 minutes until browned. For the barbecue: Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high.
2. SetupThinly slice the onion.
3. Cook the sausagesHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sausages and cook for 5-7 minutes, turning them a few times, until browned. For the barbecue: cook for the same time on the grill.
4. Make the coleslawPlace the cabbage in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. cider or wine vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar, salt and pepper. To mix together.
5. Plate your dishReheat the buns in the oven or on the grill for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with the sausages, toppings and onion to taste. Serve with fries and coleslaw. It is also possible to leave the garnishes in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!