with vegan mozzarella, Tex Mex spiced black beans, tomato, jalapeño and guacamole
30 min. | 609 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the shallot. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Cut the lime into wedges. Cut the tortillas into triangles. Thinly slice the jalapeño (watch your hands, it stings!) Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Cook the tortillas Place the tortillas on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. It's okay if the chips overlap. Add a light drizzle of oil and a pinch of the spices on the chips. Bake in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
3. Pickle the shallot Put the shallot in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the shallot and let marinate. In another bowl, mix the guacamole with a bit of lime juice.
4. Cook the beans Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the beans with the remaining spices, salt and pepper for about 3-4 minutes to heat through.
5. Garnish the tortillas After the tortillas are cooked, remove the pan from the oven. Garnish with the beans and cheese. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6. Plate your dish Serve the tortillas and garnish with the tomatoes, shallot, guacamole, cilantro leaves, lime juice and jalapeno to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!
120gVitalite Plant-Based Mozzarella Flavoured Shreds
What you need sheet pan, pot, pan, bowls, strainer
% daily value
% daily value