1. SetupPreheat oven to 375°F. Peel and grate the potatoes and carrots. Press the potatoes with your hands to extract as much water as possible. Lay on a paper towel to pat dry.
2. Prepare the rostiPut the potato in a bowl with the carrots, a light drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture on a sheet pan. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the mixture is golden. Flip halfway through cooking.
3. SetupChop the dill. Crumble the feta. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the green peas2 minutes then drain. Rinse under cold water to cool.
4. Prepare the saladIn a bowl, mix the spinach with the green peas and the feta cheese. Whisk the Dijon mustard with 1 tsp. of sour cream, 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar, a drizzle of oil, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. Add to the salad.
5. Poach the eggsBring a saucepan with water filled halfway to a boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat to medium. Crack each egg into a glass or small bowl. Slowly pour 1 to 2 eggs max at a time into the saucepan. Cook 2-3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining eggs.
6. Plate your dishServe the rosti sheet pan and garnish with the eggs, spinach salad, remaining sour cream and dill. Bon appétit!