1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. SetupCut the carrot and mushrooms into small pieces. Chop the onion. Mince the basil.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and some butter in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the onion, carrot, mushrooms and spices for 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the lentilsAdd the lentils, tomatoes, soy sauce, broth cube, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer 10-12 minutes until the lentils are tender.
5. Add the pastaAdd the cooked pasta to the pan and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with the basil, the parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil if you want. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
20gGrana Padano Cheese
8gSpice Mix (onion powder,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,lemon pepper)