1. SetupChop the garlic. Slice the shallot. Cut the tomato into quarters. Cut the zucchini into cubes. Cut the lime in half. Separate the basil and cilantro leaves from their stems.
2. Cook the vegetablesIn a pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the curry paste, to taste (caution! spicy) and the curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic,the shallots and the zucchini and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Simmer the brothIn the same pot, add the broth cube, 3 2P | 4 3P cups of water and the coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles for 3-4 minutes. Drain and reserve.
5. AssembleAdd the tomatoes and spinach to the broth and cook another 1-2 minutes. Add lime juice to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe noodles with broth and the vegetables. Garnish with the cilantro, the basil and more lime juice, to taste. Bon appétit!