1. SetupFinely chop the onion, celery, carrot and herbs.
2. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, carrot, celery and spices3-4 minutes. Add the sausage meat and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the brothAdd the broth cube and 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Add the pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for about 12-15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked. Stir a few times so that the pasta does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
4. Add the pestoAdd the green peas, arugula and pesto and mix.
5. Plate your dishServe the soup and garnish with the grana padano cheese and herbs. Bon appétit!
280gMild Italian Sausage Meat
1unitFresh Parsley and Basil
8gSpice Mix (onion powder,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,lemon pepper)