1. Cook the vermicelliBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the vermicelli and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the water, but retain the water, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Cook the shrimpIn the same pot of boiling water, add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. SetupCaution hot pepper! In case of sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Peel the mango and cut it into thin strips. Cut the carrot into sticks. Chop the garlic, the peanuts and the chili pepper. Cut the tomato into quarters. Separate the cilantro and mint leaves from the stems. Cut the lime in half.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine garlic, the chili peppers, to taste (caution! spicy), the maple syrup, the fish sauce and the lime juice.
5. Plate your dishMix all the ingredients in a bowl and add the sauce. Bon appétit!