1. SetupDrain and rinse the corn. Thinly slice the zucchini into half rounds. Thinly slice the radish or cut it into small cubes. Trim the sweet peas if necessary. Zest the lemon. Whisk the ricotta with the cream. Roughly chop the parsley.
2. Make the saladIn a bowl, add the arugula, radishes and sugar snap peas. In another bowl, whisk the mustard with the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp. of cider or Balsamic vinegar, 1-2 tbsp. of sugar and a drizzle of oil. Season to taste. Mix the salad with the vinaigrette just before serving.
3. Roll the doughRoll the pizza dough with the flour until it becomes a thin pizza. Make one big pizza or smaller individual ones, to your preference. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Cook the cornHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the corn and zucchini4-6 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
5. Cook the flatbreadHeat a grill over medium high heat. When the grill is hot, cook the pizza dough2-3 minutes on one side until the crust is firm and colored. Flip the pizza, cover and cook 3-4 minutes over medium on the other side until the dough is cooked through. Without BBQ: Preheat the oven to 425°F. Bake the pizza dough on a sheet pan for 12-15 minutes in the oven until browned.
6. Plate your dishTop the pizza crust with the ricotta, corn mixture, parsley and a drizzle of olive oil. Season to taste. Serve with the salad. Bon appétit!
100gSugar Snap Peas
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you needgrill, pan, bowls, whisk, rolling pin