1. SetupZest the lime. Thinly slice the tomato and the spinach. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Cook the white beansWarm up a generous drizzle of oil, in a large pan, over medium-high heat. Cook the white beans with half of the spices for 3-5 minutes or until colored. Mash with a potato masher. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the pepperAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the peppers for 3-4 minutes or until colored with some salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar, to taste. Add the spinach and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl with the lime zest.
4. Make the sauceWhile the pepper cooks, mix the sour cream with the guacamole and the juice of half a lime. Add salt to taste. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together. In another bowl mix the cheddar with the rest of the spices.
5. Cook the quesadillasGarnish half of the tortillas with the white beans, the peppers, the tomato slices and the cheddar cheese. Fold the tortilla in half. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium-high heat. Cook the quesadillas for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
6. Plate your dishServe the quesadillas with the avocado sauce. Bon appétit!
398mlWhite Kidney Beans
2unitWheat tortilla 10in
15gSpice Mix Roasted Garlic and Peppers
What you needPan, Bowls, Spatula, Strainer, Microplane grater, Potato masher.