White Pesto Pizza
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 450°F. Chop the garlic. Separate the basil leaves from the stems. Thinly slice the leek. Thinly slice the zucchini, lengthwise using a mandolin, to make ribbons.
2. Make the pesto and cheese mixture In a mixer or using an arm blender, combine the basil, the garlic and 60 ml of olive oil. Place in a bowl and add the ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toast the pine nuts and cook the leek In a pan over medium heat, toast the pine nuts for 3-4 minutes. Once colored, immediately transfer to a bowl so that they do not burn.In the same pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the leek and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Roll ou the pizza dough On a floured work surface, roll the pizza dough to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas.
5. Assemble and cook in the oven Garnish the pizza dough with the pesto and cheese mixture. Add the leek and the zucchini ribbons. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pizza. Garnish with the pine nuts. Bon appétit!
2 unit Pizza Dough
30 ml All-Purpose Flour
1 unit Zucchini(s)
120 ml Ricotta Cheese
1 unit Leek(s)
50 g Mozzarella
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
15 ml Pine Nuts
1 unit Basil
What you need Pan, bowl, arm blender, baking sheet, mandolin.
% daily value
% daily value