Wild Mushroom Risotto
1. Hydrate the mushrooms Preheat oven to 400°F. Put the dried mushrooms in a pot with 2 cups of water. Heat over medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Remove from the pot with a slotted spoon. Mix the mushrooms' cooking water with 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water and the broth cube.
2. Setup Thinly slice the mushrooms, leek and green onion. Chop the garlic. Coarsely crush the hazelnuts.
3. Cook the mushrooms Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the cremini mushrooms 3-4 minutes until coloured. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the chips (Optional) Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper. Put the Grana Padano into 2 big circles or into many small ones on the pan. Cook in the oven 5 minutes until the cheese is golden and crispy. Remove from the oven. Set aside.
5. Cook the risotto Add the garlic and leek to the pan over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes. Add the rice and wild mushrooms and mix. Add the broth little by little until the rice is tender and creamy, about 20 minutes. Add the green onion, cremini mushrooms and a knob of butter. Cook 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve the risotto with the Grana Padano chips and hazelnuts. Bon appétit!
45 g Grana Padano Cheese
2 unit Green Onion(s)
150 g Cremini Mushrooms
0.5 unit Leek(s)
15 g Dried Wild Mix Mushrooms
140 g Calrose Rice
30 ml Hazelnuts
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Vegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need sheet pan, parchment paper, pan, pot, wooden spoon, bowl
% daily value
% daily value