1. Make the pizza batterPreheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the baking powder, spice mix, a pinch of salt and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Place a big ovenproof pan (or 2 small) in the oven while it preheats, about 10-15 minutes.
2. SetupChop the garlic. Cut the tomato into thin slices then cut these slices in 2 or 4 pieces. Peel the zucchini completely into ribbons. Toss the zucchini ribbons with the garlic and a drizzle of oil.
3. Bake the batterRemove the pan from the oven with oven mitts. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan and swirl it to coat the pan. Add the pizza mixture and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
4. Garnish the pizzaGarnish the crust with the pesto, zucchini, tomato, salt, pepper and crumbled feta. Return to the oven for 8-10 minutes.
5. Plate your dishToss the arugula with a drizzle of oil and balsamic vinegar to taste. Top the pizza with the basil and arugula. Bon appétit!
30mlSpice Mix(nutritional yeast,dried oregano)
2unitSun-Dried Tomato Pesto
What you needovenproof pan, bowls, whisk, spatula, vegetable peeler