Zucchini, Feta and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Socca
chickpea flour pizza with tomato, arugula and basil
40 min. | 524 kcal | easy | |
1. Make the pizza batter Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the baking powder, spice mix, a pinch of salt and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Place a big ovenproof pan (or 2 small) in the oven while it preheats, about 10-15 minutes.
2. Setup Chop the garlic. Cut the tomato into thin slices then cut these slices in 2 or 4 pieces. Peel the zucchini completely into ribbons. Toss the zucchini ribbons with the garlic and a drizzle of oil.
3. Bake the batter Remove the pan from the oven with oven mitts. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan and swirl it to coat the pan. Add the pizza mixture and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
4. Garnish the pizza Garnish the crust with the pesto, zucchini, tomato, salt, pepper and crumbled feta. Return to the oven for 8-10 minutes.
5. Plate your dish Toss the arugula with a drizzle of oil and balsamic vinegar to taste. Top the pizza with the basil and arugula. Bon appétit!
250 ml Chickpea Flour
30 ml Spice Mix(nutritional yeast,dried oregano)
5 ml Baking Powder
2 unit Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
1 unit Zucchini(s)
1 unit Tomato(es)
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
40 g Arugula
0.5 unit Basil
50 g Feta Cheese
What you need ovenproof pan, bowls, whisk, spatula, vegetable peeler
% daily value
% daily value